Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
The information provided to customers by the Website is protected by the Copyright Act and other intellectual property rights-related laws and regulations. This information is provided solely for private use by customers. Any duplication, transmission, distribution, delivery, adaptation or other use of the information provided requires the express permission of Toyo Nut.
Customers are prohibited from engaging in any of the following when using the Website.
- 1) Infringing upon the copyright or other intellectual property rights of other customers, third parties or Toyo Nut.
- 2) Defaming, slandering or threatening other customers, third parties or Toyo Nut.
- 3) Causing, or creating a risk of, harm or loss to other customers, third parties or Toyo Nut
- 4) Creating a risk of damage to the reputation of Toyo Nut or the Website.
- 5) Using the Website to conduct business or to make profit.
- 6) Engaging in behavior, communications or other activity which is obscene, lewd or otherwise in violation of public standards.
- 7) Using, providing or potentially exposing Toyo Nut, the Website or other users to a computer virus or other harmful program.
- 8) Engaging in illegal or potentially illegal behavior.
Rights to User's Material
If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non- proprietary.
Thus, you give up any claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way Toyo Nut uses such material.
Links to third-party websites (”Other Websites”) not connected with the Website may be posted on the Website; however, the content of Other Websites is managed by the operators of said websites, and Toyo Nut is in no way connected with Other Websites. In addition, links to Other Websites are not to be construed as endorsements of the information (e.g., products and services) provided by said websites. Toyo Nut makes no guarantee about, and assumes no responsibility for, the truthfulness, safety or utility of content on Other Websites.
Toyo Nut also assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur as a result of changes to, or stoppage of, the Website.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Both those accessing the Website and Toyo Nut agree that Japanese law shall apply with regard to usage of the Website. For any disputes relating to usage of the Website, the Kobe District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance.